Hey! I've been really ill the past couple of days with a sickness bug :( So you can imagine how majorly cheered up I was when I logged on to here to find that I'd been nominated for a blog award...THREE TIMES!
Thank you SO much to Launa In Ponderland, Shopping Bag Full Of Dreams and All These Pretty Things for awarding them to me! :D
I have only been blogging for a month and had no idea if I was doing it correctly, aha :P So it was really nice to get these! :D NOW GO CHECK OUT THEIR BLOGS! :D Sorry, I don't mean to be bossy but you'd be missing out if you didn't ;)
Here are the rules to receiving this award...! :)
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you!
-Write 7 random things about yourself!
-Spread the love to 15 other bloggers!
-Inform them about it! :)
***7 things you won't already know about moi...!***
1. I got knocked out by a football on my first day of school! :(
2. ..I also knocked myself out running into a door playing 'what's the time mr wolf?' >.< Doh! :P
3. When I was 4 I was a bridesmaid for my aunt's wedding, because I didn't know the words to the hymns I stood at the front of the church wriggling my hips and singing Boomshakalaka instead! Lmao, embarrassing much!? :P
4. I turned my dog into a banana addict! >.<
5. I like to rollerblade around my house! :D
6. Even with 3 kids my parents have always been pretty adventurous; in the past we have lived in an old ruined school, a caravan and a haunted ex drug house in the Spanish mountains!
7. I miss living in Spain so much! The culture, the people, the laid back way of life...the heat! I know this sounds hypocritical coming from someone who posts about outfits and purchases, but there was nothing materialistic about living out there! It was too hot to be bothered about new clothes, we collected our own water from the fountain and swam everyday without fail! Just a simple, healthy, feel-good lifestyle!
Sorry, that was a bit lengthy! >.< Here are the blogs I'd like to award...! ^.^
I don't know if you are allowed to include the people that gave you the award in the first place but I genuinely would have awarded it to them also so I put them on there anyways! :)
These are my favourite blogs at the moment, plus they are all really nice people who always make the effort to comment back and stuff - which we all know is muchly appreciated when you're pretty new to blogging! ^.^ Make sure you all have a gander! :)